Welcome to PNP Police Regional Office 12

"Towards a safer SOCCSKSARGEN to live, work, visit and invest."

Missing Person

Report a person missing in SOCCSKSARGEN

If a family member, peer or friend is missing and their whereabouts are unknown and you have strong reason to believe of possible serious fears for their personal safety and welfare, contact your nearest local police immediately to report the person missing. You do not have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing leave it to the police to determine.

Filing a missing persons report in SOCCSKSARGEN

A full missing person report must be filed at a police station – it cannot be done by phone, text message or email.

In order to help the police officer evaluate the report, you should provide the following information when filing your report at the nearest police office:

  • the missing person’s full name and date of birth;
  • details of where and when the missing person was last seen or heard from;
  • a full physical description of the missing person, including clothing worn when they were last seen and any distinguishing features;
  • a recent photograph of the missing person;
  • names and contact details of friends and associates;
  • any places the missing person may visit;
  • any relevant medical information or medication needed;
  • details of any bank accounts and credit cards the missing person may be using;
  • the missing person’s telephone number, cell phone number and email addresses, including social networking sites they access, such as Facebook and Twitter and the like;
  • any known travel plans or destinations;
  • details of any people in the company of the missing person.
  • any other information which may help locate the missing person.

What happens after filing a missing person report?

The report will be entered into the Police records. The case will be assigned to an officer who will work with you and inform you of any progress being made to locate the missing person.

Contact your local police station (Please check our contact directory) to file a report if you have a family member or friend missing and you hold serious fears for their safety. The report will be entered into the Police record and the case will be assigned to an officer who will work with you and inform you of any progress being made. This officer will remain your point of contact.

Copyright @ 2018/PRO 12/Designed and Developed by ITMS Personnel/Maintained by PSMS Ann Marie S Deita